Manual Download TOOL – Tacho2Safe
Tacho2Safe tachograph and driver card reader
Tacho2Safe is a new generation of manual tachograph download device which combines both tachograph and drivercard download functionality. It is a simple use, ergonomic device, suitable for use either by owner drivers, small fleets or large transport operators. Download data is stored
on the internal 2GB memory of Tacho2Safe. The reduced power consumption allows over 500 full card downloads with only one AA type battery but it can be operated from rechargeable batteries which are charged automatically through USB.
You can benefit from the very powerful download reminder functionality of Tacho2Safe and increased download speed compared to other devices.
TachoSafe Lite is a free of charge application for driver’s hours analysis which comes together with Tacho2Safe. It provides several reports including AETR 561 infringement report, driver’s detailed activity report, driver’s activity graph. TachoSafe Lite is locked and only unlocked when a Tacho2Safe device is connected to the PC
Tacho2Safe – Benefits:
- Charging through USB (Ni-MH rechargeable battery only)
- Very long battery life (more than 500 card downloads)
- Intuitive menu for easy operation
- High tachograph and driver card download speed
- 4GB space for more than 12000 card downloads
- TachoSafe Lite download data analysis software included
- Multiple language support
- Easy configuration of download period
- Next card and tachograph download notification
Entrepreneur having vehicles equipped with a digital tachograph, according to the law is required to retrieve the data:
- the vehicle at least once every 90 days
- driver card at least once every 28 days
To fulfill these requirements you must have a device for collection and transfer of data to a computer. On the market there are many devices used for this purpose, but they differ both functionality and capabilities. Tacho2Safe stands out both functionality and capabilities.
Firstly Tacho2Safe functionality:
- Reading data from the card without having to connect to a tachograph (built-in card reader driver).
- Reading driver card via slot in the tachograph. .
- Reading data from the tachograph according to pre-set parameters.
- Reading data from the tachograph by the choice immediately prior to data collection
- Read all the data from the entire period.
- The display (easy to read even in daylight) indicates the status of the download and enables configuration of the reader.
Second possibility Tacho2Safe:
- Ability to check the settings with a single key.
- Ability to configure the device without having to connect it to your computer.
- Ability to choose any format to save the file.
- Choice of the period for downloading data.
- Ability to work with a computer without the need for special software.
- Ability to include sound signals.
- Choice of user language.
Thirdly security Tacho2Safe:
- The data is stored in a secure Flash memory 2 GB!
Other advantages Tacho2Safe:
- Simple intuitive operation with 4 keys.
- Easy and quick setup at any time and place.
- High-speed data collection and tachograph cards.
- Battery operated – no need to recharge the battery.
- More than 500 card downloads on 1 battery
- Automatic data collection and tachograph cards without having to press a key.
- Compatible with all available digital tachographs.
- 1 GB memory to storage of 30000 card readings
- Display for configuration and visualization state of reader.
- Setting of download options through keys and display
- Warning on display for next card reading and vehicle download